The full pass gives you access to all shows presented from July 4th to July 8th on the Main Outdoor Stage (150 Grandes-Fourches S. BLVD)
If you’ve lost your festival pass, you can call our ticketing service at 819-565-5656, We’ll be able to send you new tickets via email.
From July 4th to July 8th, please go directly at the ticketing box office on the main stage site (Behind the MAXI grocery store) to get your pass reprinted.
The main outdoor stage pass gives you access to all shows presented from July 4th to July 8th on the main stage (150 Grandes-Fourches Street).
Yes, there are several free shows at the Sherblues & Folk festival. All shows in bars and restaurants are free, and all shows presented on the Wellington stage are also free.
Shows at the main outdoor stage (150 Grandes-Fourches Street) require a daily ticket or a full pass, and shows at the Granada Theatre require specific tickets for each of these shows.
***WARNING*** IT IS PROHIBITED TO PARK AT THE MAXI GROCERY.
Parking is allowed here:
- Multi-level parking accessible via Depot street.
- Public parking via Depot street.
- Public parking at 4300 Aberdeen street
City buses are at 1$ for the duration of the festival.
- Chairs are allowed in a very specific area on the festival site. Chairs are allowed only in the area with grass.
- Please provide a proof of age for children under 9yo.
- The main outdoor stage site will open at 5pm everyday.
- The Wellington N. street stage site will open at 5pm everyday.
It is strictly forbidden to bring these items on the Sherblues & Folk festival sites:
- Backpacks (Diaper bags are allowed)
- Alcohol and non-alcoholic beverages not bought on site.
- Illegal drugs
- Animals (guide dogs with proper identification are allowed)
- Bicycle, skateboards, skates, motorcycle helmets
- Food (except light snacks)
All beverages will be confiscated at the entrance. Empty reusable water bottle are allowed. Free water available on site.
You can buy alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages on site. Cash and debit/credit are accepted.
Free water is available on site.
Main outdoor stage (Grandes-Fourches street)
Foldable chairs are accepted in a very specific area of the site. No chair will be tolerated outside of this area.
A tent is available to allow mothers to breastfeed and to allow parents to change babie’s diapers in peace.